We will spend time chatting. I will actively listen and ask you heaps of questions so I understand the details of the funeral ceremony you want, what is important to you and your family and the stories to bring the precious memories to life. I will also request a photo of your loved one to have beside me as I create the service.
Your full service includes:
Planning & preparation
- Face to face planning meeting
- Creation of your ceremony that reflects your wishes
- Heaps of ideas and examples of poems, readings and rituals
- Unlimited email, messaging and phone communication
- Liaison with Funeral Director
On the day
- Arrival at least 30 minutes before the ceremony for setup
- Touch base with key people before we start
- Immaculately groomed in a style appropriate for your ceremony
- Perform a well-crafted, organised, interactive, warm and relaxed ceremony
- Professional hard back folder to ensure pages remain in order and secure
- Digital copy of the ceremony as your keepsake
Travel costs associated with attending the meeting & ceremony up to 100 kms return each trip
If the service is outdoors all your guests will hear every word of your ceremony!
- Fully charged Bose (only the best!) portable sound system on stand with wireless Sennheiser microphone that can accommodate Bluetooth and head-phone jack connection for your ceremony music.
- Sound check
- Call me to discuss your needs 0409 830 927 or email